Saturday, October 20, 2007

State of My iPhone

I am coming up on the 4-month anniversary of my iPhone. All seems well, but I still have one major complaint, Safari still crashes way too much. This problem is compounded with the slow EDGE speeds. Steam is coming out my ears while reopening all those crashed web sessions. This is about the only time I want to throw my iPhone out the window.

Durability wise, the iPhone is holding up better than I expected. I do not use protective cases or films, and I carry the iPhone in my pocket every day. There is probably a dozen small, imperceptible scratches on the glass--less than any cell phone I've had. I'm actually more worried about the aluminum casing on the back, as it is picking up scratches, or more specifically, different colors of scratches. This comes from contact of lots of different surfaces. They don't wipe off. I think I'd rather have a protective film for that side rather than the glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment